GrowthCode provides prospect intent to help our B2B and DTC clients identify in-market prospects. Our data identifies which companies are in-market for our clients products and services and dramatically improves their marketing and sales efforts. GrowthCode tracks over 15 billion data signals each month to identify our client’s prospects.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager with a strong background in digital. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the GrowthCode platform. Client Success Managers play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with each and every client and driving annual renewals and upsells. This role will work cross-functionally, building relationships with Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs.
You will work closely with marketing, sales, product and technology to create a world-class customer experience. To be effective in this role, you’ll need to be personable and outgoing, creative and strategic, an effective communicator and collaborative with other departments.
The Client Success Manager (CSM) will serve as the point-of-contact for all client inquiries. The CSM is responsible for overall client satisfaction, strategy, and program delivery for assigned accounts.
What you do….
- Serve as the primary POC for clients
- Establish consultative and positive relationships with clients
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
- Drive upsell opportunities into GrowthCode’s existing client base
- Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create consistent process across all clients
- Develop standard methodologies and process strategies
- Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver efficient solutions
- Drive planning sessions to ensure client is able to fully utilize GrowthCode to meet their performance
- Focus on client retention, growth, renewal, and client satisfaction, and exceed client expectations
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and check in points with key clients
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills and organized project management
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- 2+ years of experience working in a Sales Planning or Client Services role
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Familiarity with digital tools and technology platforms including CRM (experience with HubSpot is a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently exceed service goals
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments
- Analytical thinking with ability to drive insights from data
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent experience
GrowthCode is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.